Scrolling through the Instagram feed of @gabriellasmith__ gives us #goals on the daily. Running her own business, creating seriously covetable content, and looking impeccably stylish all the while, we asked Gabby to let us in on her personal style, her fave Medley jewellery, and what being an independent and empowered woman means to her.
GET HER STYLE
1. How would you describe your style?
Laid back with a touch of luxe. I love wearing natural fibres in neutral tones and adding a vintage designer bag, and lots of gold jewellery.
2. What does self-expression mean to you?
Getting creative and not following trends too much.
3. Where do you wear your fave Medley pieces?
I love to wear my favourite Medley jewellery every day, they are my wardrobe staples and go with everything!
4. What are your top tips for styling Medley jewellery?
Layering lots of fine chains, wearing neutral clothing and letting the jewellery speak.
5. What motivates you to take on the world each day?
Starting my days with a walk on the beach, coffee in hand and listening to a podcast.
6. You’re standing in front of the mirror before a big meeting or life-changing decision. What’s your go-to phrase to boost your confidence?
You go girl!
7. What does being an independent woman mean to you?
Being free in my choices, running my own business, and working alongside other independent women.
8. What qualities do you love most about your best friendships with women?
I love having a close group of girlfriends, we all support each other and lift each other up.
9. What does success mean to you?
Being happy and feeling fulfilled.
10. What would you say to someone trying to find their personal style?
Don't follow trends, wear what makes you feel comfortable and self-confident.
Sign-up to know first about about upcoming events, promotions and new arrivals.