For gorgeous gifts under $100 that will be sure to make her smile browse Medleys under $100 collection. Whether it is for a birthday, an anniversary, a life milestone, or even simply to let someone you care for know you are thinking of them – celebrating these moments with a piece of jewellery they can cherish forever will be sure to send the right message.
With gorgeous options including earrings, necklaces, rings, chains, pendants, bracelets, and anklets - you will be sure to find something perfect for the occasion. We also offer a collection of personalised engravable jewellery for an extra special touch. Our engraved jewellery pieces are the perfect way to show that special someone you truly care while allowing you to create a truly signature piece. From a simple monogram of their initials to a full name or meaningful word, the possibilities are endless.
For anyone who loves to keep their eye on the night sky, we also have a gorgeous collection of zodiac jewellery. Or you can show how well you know them with one of our chakra pendant necklaces to help them stay energised and centred.
All of our $100 gifts are comprised of the highest quality sterling silver, conflict free 10ct gold, or 18ct fine gold plated materials. All our silver pieces are made from 925 sterling, meaning they are made up of 92.5% pure silver with the other 7.5% being alloys that make them stronger and more life-proof. Our conflict free 10ct gold pieces are also made using an international standard of 10ct that’s tougher and more affordable than other types of gold – meaning it stands the test of time.
Make their style sparkle and shop gorgeous gifts under $100 with Medley online today.